Members of ICP are clinical psychologists endorsed by the Psychology Board of Australia as having specialist skills and capabilities in the area of mental health.
For further information on the specialised skills and capabilities of Clinical Psychologists see: https://www.psychologyboard.gov.au/Standards-and-Guidelines/Codes-Guidelines-Policies/Guidelines-area-of-practice-endorsements.aspx
* ICP has been representing Clinical Psychologists for over 45 years.
* Our members are highly trained in mental health assessment and treatment, and are committed to maintaining the highest standards of training and professional development.
* Clinical psychologists have advanced and accredited post graduate training in the treatment and management of mental health and personal problems. This training has equipped ICP members to provide services to internationally recognised best practice standards.
* Within ICP’s membership can be found Clinical Psychologists who have advanced qualifications and specialised skills in:
- Child, adolescent, adult, couple, family and group treatments.
- Working in the family, criminal and civil courts.
- Working with trauma, first responders, and veterans.
- Providing services to organisations on industrial matters, staff management and systems development.
- Psychological and cognitive assessments.
* All members of ICP are endorsed by the Psychology Board of Australia as having specialist skills and capabilities in the provision of psychology services in mental health.
* Our membership directory lists members’ contact details, practice address and types of clients and problems with which they can assist. Using the search function on the ‘Find a Psychologist’ button on our homepage will assist in finding an ICP member to suit your needs.
* Clinical psychologists are the only group of psychologists to whom maximum Medicare rebates apply. The current Medicare rebate for a 50+ minute consultation is $129.55.